Foot and ankle problems can be hard on anyone, particularly those who are active in dance or in athletics. One of the best ways to address foot and ankle problems is by receiving comprehensive care from a board-certified podiatrist. If you live in the McKinney, TX area and need to consult with a trained podiatrist, we welcome you to make an appointment with Dr. Rachel Verville at RNV Podiatry.
Common Foot Problems We Treat
There are a number of common foot and ankle ailments that we treat, always with the goal of getting patients back to regular activity as expediently as possible. Examples include:
- Heel Pain. Podiatric care offers treatment for heel spurs and other conditions that contribute to chronic heel pain.
- Ankle Sprain. Though sprained ankles are often dismissed as minor injuries, it is important to seek treatment before the condition worsens.
- Bunions. Bunions enlarge with time, which can contribute to increased pain and discomfort. Dr. Verville can provide a number of treatment options, including surgery.
- Corns & Calluses. If you are suffering from painful foot calluses, corns, or blisters, our practice can provide lasting relief.
- Ingrown Toenail. Ingrown toenails can be painful, and often require surgical removal. We can provide full treatment and aftercare, ensuring your comfort.
- Plantar Warts. From new shoes to orthotic support, we offer a number of treatments to resolve discomfort caused by plantar warts.
- Plantar Fasciitis. Dr. Verville is here to provide full intervention for plantar fasciitis, getting you back to normal activity without discomfort.
Offering Specialized Treatment For:
- Sports & Running Foot Care. While regular physical activity can be great for overall physical health, it can also lead to stress on your feet and ankles. At our practice, we have ample experience treating a host of foot and ankle problems, getting athletes back to full activity as quickly as possible.
- Children’s Foot Care. There are a number of foot and ankle problems that children can experience. Common examples include heel pain, flat feet, toe walking, pigeon toes, plantar warts, and ingrown toenails. These issues may stem from injury or from developmental problems. Dr. Verville offers compassionate care and a gentle approach.
- Dance Foot Care. Among dancers, foot injuries are incredibly common. A few common examples include stress fractures, trigger toe, and Achilles tendon injuries. Our podiatrist has years of experience getting dancers back to their feet.
Meet Dr. Rachel Verville
Dr. Rachel Verville is a board-certified podiatrist. She boasts more than a decade of experience treating foot and ankle problems, providing her patients with both surgical and non-surgical treatment methods. Additionally, she has significant podiatric medicine and surgery training, along with advanced training in orthopedic trauma and pediatric orthopedic surgery. Dr. Verville is passionate about caring for patients throughout the McKinney, TX community, including athletes, runners, dancers, and children.
See What Our Patients Are Saying About Us
Podiatric care can make a world of difference in the lives of athletes, dancers, children, and more. Check out some examples.
You’re in Good Hands with Dr. Verville
Looking for preventative and corrective foot and ankle care in the McKinney, TX area? Dr. Verville will take good care of you, getting you back to your normal activities as quickly as possible by resolving chronic pain and discomfort. Schedule a consultation at (214) 385-8822.