Board-Certified Podiatrist of Frisco, TX
- Foot and ankle doctor with over a decade of experience.
- Specialized in addressing heal pain, ankle sprains, fractures, plantar fasciitis, & more.
- Advanced & preventative care for athletes, dancers, and runners.
- 1,500+ successfully performed foot & ankle surgeries.
- We accept various insurance providers to help with costs.
Meet Dr. Rachel N. Verville
Dr. Verville is passionate about her work and develops strong patient-doctor relationships to provide you with foot and ankle care that supports your active lifestyle.
- Board-certified podiatrist with a decade of experience
- Performed over 1,500 elective & traumatic foot procedures
- Member of the American Association for Women Podiatrists
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Named a “Best Doctor in Collin County” in 2018
Sports & Running Foot Care
Treatment tailored to the specific needs and concerns of athletes.
Children’s Foot Care
Compassionate care for the development and growth of young feet.
Dance Foot Care
Injury prevention and detailed care for dancers.
Why Choose RNV Podiatry?
Dr. Verville was named “A Best Doctor in Collin County” in 2018, and we continue to strive for that same level of care. There are a number of common foot and ankle ailments that we treat, always with the goal of getting patients back to regular activity as expediently as possible.
- Heel Pain. Podiatric care offers treatment for heel spurs and other conditions that contribute to chronic heel pain.
- Ankle Sprain. Though sprained ankles are often dismissed as minor injuries, it is important to seek treatment before the condition worsens.
- Bunions. Bunions enlarge with time, which can contribute to increased pain and discomfort. Dr. Verville can provide a number of treatment options, including surgery.
- Corns & Calluses. If you are suffering from painful foot calluses, corns, or blisters, our practice can provide lasting relief.
- Ingrown Toenail. Ingrown toenails can be painful, and often require surgical removal. We can provide full treatment and aftercare, ensuring your comfort.
- Plantar Warts. From new shoes to orthotic support, we offer a number of treatments to resolve discomfort caused by plantar warts.
- Plantar Fasciitis. Dr. Verville is here to provide full intervention for plantar fasciitis, getting you back to normal activity without discomfort.
Insurance Companies We Work With
We accept many insurance plans. If you are not certain we accept your insurance, please call our office, and we will be happy to assist you. Below is a list of the insurance plans that we currently accept.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Coventry First Health Network
- Humana PPO
- United Healthcare
3 Ways To Avoid Foot Pain While Exercising
Happy Patient Testimonials
7044 Lebanon Road, Suite 102
Frisco, TX 75034